Building Minds in Sudan, Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing educational opportunities to African villagers in South Sudan. The organization seeks to restore hope by providing education for people adversely affected by conflict in Sudan.
- Build primary schools, first in the village of Mayen-Abun in South Sudan, and then beyond
- Provide gender equity through promoting education for girls
- Advance people’s ability to realize their full human potential and development
- Provide the village with a central hub (the school), which will restore the sense of community
Project Expected Outcomes:
- Train teachers, with cooperation of State government, improving the quality of education in Mayen-Abun village and beyond
- Encourage the sponsorship of the children who are doing well at school
As a non-profit organization, we depend on the generosity of individuals' good will to help us meet our goals.